Skip to main content

FOHS Student George Ng Bags 4 Medals at ASEAN University Games 2022

 

After knowing that I have qualified for ASEAN University Games 2022, I’ve been consistently involved in training both physically and mentally. As it would be my first international meet, I was excited and felt challenged to demonstrate my skills in swimming. Being a trained swimmer, it is my passion to become a successful sportsman by showing my capabilities in competition arenas. The season has started quite well for me and I’ve been working on the things that I was lacking. This made me to feel more confident to move further to perform during the meet. 

I had a positive mind-set and felt motivated during the sports event.  I believe it is the dream of every sportsman across the world to participate in international event. Moreover, I felt exited to prove myself as I was representing my country and my University. With this motivation and positive mind-set I knew what I should do. Being a Physiotherapy student, I always concentrate on maintaining my physical and mental health and always try to focus on my performance rather than the results.  During the events at Ubon Ratchathani, I was very happy with my performance because it reflected the work & time that I had put into them. Overall, it was a very good exposure for me and will look forward to competing in more international meets.

I won 4 medals in this International event which includes a Silver in the 50m butterfly, Bronze in  the 100m butterfly, silver in 4x100m freestyle relay, and Bronze in the 4x100m medley relay. I felt proud and high when holding our national flag Jalur Gemilang  during my medal award ceremonies.

I would like to thank my coach, family, friends, lecturers, and MAHSA University for all their well-wishes, blessing and support that helped me do my best at the ASEAN UNIVERSITY GAMES 2022.






Popular posts from this blog

Carving a New Milestone: The Journey of YB Senator Professor Tan Sri Datuk Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa bin Hj. Abdullah

In the annals of Malaysian education, one name that shines brightly is that of YB Senator Professor Tan Sri Datuk Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa. His remarkable journey began in 2004 when he laid the foundation for what would eventually become MAHSA University in 2013. Over the years, his visionary leadership and unwavering dedication have transformed MAHSA into a renowned Malaysian higher education institution, offering a wide array of programs in diverse fields. He established MAHSA as a college, initially focusing on healthcare programs. Little did the world know that this humble beginning would evolve into something extraordinary. YB Senator Professor Tan Sri Datuk Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa's accomplishments extend beyond academia. He has made significant strides in various industries, including Education, Healthcare, Retail, Technology, and Investment. His exemplary contributions earned him the position of Chairman of the SOCSO's Board of Directors, showcasing his prowess in corpor...

Undefeated and Unstoppable: MAHSA United Reigns in IPT Division 2"

Undefeated and Unstoppable: MAHSA United Reigns in IPT Division 2   Introduction The IPT League, also known as Liga Bolasepak IPT, is a Malaysian football league for higher learning institutions form government and private institution. It began in 2010 as a competition to win the Piala Menteri Pengajian Tinggi (Higher Education Ministry Cup). The league format has evolved, expanding to include three divisions (Divisyen 1, Divisyen 2, and Divisyen 3).   💗MAHSA United Football Club MAHSA United Football Club, simply known as MAHSA United is a registered club under the Malaysia Sports Commissioner Office (PJS), Ministry of Youth and Sports. MUFC is a Malaysian football club based in MAHSA University, Jenjarom, Kuala Langat District, Selangor. It plays in the A3 Community League and Malaysia A2 Amateur League of the Malaysian football league system.   👍Institute of Higher Learning League   MAHSA United Football Club (MUFC) Crowned IPT League Division 2 Champions 2025 M...

MAHSA University and Tangshan Vocational & Technical College Launch Joint Nursing Program through International Collaboration

  MAHSA University and Tangshan Vocational & Technical College Launch Joint Nursing Program through International Collaboration MAHSA University, Malaysia, is proud to officially announce its international partnership with Tangshan Vocational & Technical College, China, to jointly offer a Sino-Malaysian Nursing Program. This collaborative initiative aims to cultivate high-quality nursing professionals with a global perspective by integrating cross-border academic exchange and top-tier educational resources. The program emphasises professional standards, clinical practice, and international development, providing strong support for students seeking nursing careers in Malaysia and worldwide. This partnership reflects MAHSA University's firm commitment to advancing its internationalisation strategy and deepening high-quality educational cooperation in the field of health sciences. For more information, please contact Tangshan Vocational & Technical College at http...